Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Blown Beads (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sept 2009 Tri power online? (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1226)

Binder 10-26-2009 11:11 AM

Sept 2009 Tri power online?
 
Does the September 2009 tri power online work for anyone else? It doesn't work for me..

jim putman 10-26-2009 11:14 AM

I noticed the same problem :Cob:

Binder 10-26-2009 11:34 AM

Has the hard copy gone out in the mail? Haven't seen it either..

Dogfather 10-26-2009 11:44 AM

Oops My Bad....... Typ O...

It's fixed sorry about that

jim putman 10-26-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binder (Post 8374)
Has the hard copy gone out in the mail? Haven't seen it either..

Opps clicked on the wrong button :icon_frown: I just recieved (last week) the Oct issue that had the summer conv. pics in it. Did you join up Rick ?

Binder 10-26-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim putman (Post 8376)
Opps clicked on the wrong button :icon_frown: I just recieved (last week) the Oct issue that had the summer conv. pics in it. Did you join up Rick ?

Yeah I joined right after summer convention so I hope to get the tri power this month. Sounds like it should be here soon.:)

Binder 10-26-2009 03:53 PM

BTW something is wrong with September again...
"the file is damaged and could not be repared"

Dogfather 10-28-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binder (Post 8381)
BTW something is wrong with September again...
"the file is damaged and could not be repared"

Hummmmm..... Worked fine for me?

Maybe download it first?
Sep Tri-power

Dogfather 10-28-2009 09:27 AM

but then clicked on that link and had problems so it might have been being accessed by someone else at the same time.

Binder 10-28-2009 04:37 PM

I think it's fine now. Thanks.:thumbup:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.