Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Camp Fire Chat (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I'LL give this a shot (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1277)

Bunk 11-19-2009 11:58 PM

I'LL give this a shot

Ive recently found out that a member of this forum has mistakenly accused my club(whore4x4) of damaging property and creating the closure of reiter trails. This person has also admitted never being to reiter, Only hearing of the alledged actions of my club via rumor or other means. I am not here to argue, I as well as every other whore member out there cares dearly for reiter trails.

I ask you to consider a conversation with people like JKkat, Horus, Supsa, 4Xrick and many others(who will chime in here?) to back the real actions that the whore club represents. If you have camped with us you know.

This is the 3rd year in a row ive seen allegations brought on our club at this time of year..Maybee some more garage time will help?

poorboy_616 11-20-2009 12:24 AM

I have never wheeled with you, but crap like that pisses me off.

Actions like that only serve to attract the unwanted attention of those who want to eliminate a fun, safe and education (for our children) activity.

Personally, I like to go out run some trails again once i get the stroker engine built for my Jeep.

Dave McMains 11-20-2009 08:02 AM

So Bunk you are denying that your club ever runs trails when they are closed
(Liberty)? And that you never blaze your own trails? I am just curious as I have personally seen some evidence to the contrary. The you tube videos you have posted in the past are not real trail friendly either .

JeepNirvana 11-20-2009 08:36 AM

Bunk, have you considered that the type of videos whore posts are seen by those that want to use them against us to take away our sport?

And they will.

Art Waugh 11-20-2009 01:04 PM

I scanned through the three video clips in the other thread. If those are an accurate representation of what your club does, then it is aptly named. The last video is pretty much what was happening at a BLM area down here, and we lost it completely.

If this is what you represent, then just go away and quit the sport before you get us completely kicked off of public land or all of you wind up with big fines and jail time.

If this is an accurate portrayal of some of your members(hopefully a minority), then the rest of you need to correct the situation. If it is the way the majority of the group runs, then all of you need to grow up and face reality.

(Just my nickle and not necessarily the opinion of the Association.)

Bunk 11-20-2009 04:32 PM

I can't tell you about the video's in question since they are in the members area(From what ive heard, I didnt find them when i briefly searched last night). I am the only whore member who has ever been to liberty. EVER. It was ages ago in my toyota before i was a whore member.

Speaking of whore members, How can you identify one? I bet 98% of you dont know how. Whore members have a large round sticker, Not a 'whore4x4.com' sticker. This creates a tremendous amount of confusion

All of my youtube video's were shot on legal trails at reiter. If you dont frequent reiter then you dont know what is legal or not. Yes, some require driving up a tree to do the line as it was made.

We are a anti-club. We have very few meetings. The core of the club are long time friends, There are many new whore members, some of us dont get along with each other. We rarely have club runs as a large percentage of us dont have working rigs. Really we are a group of individual members who meet up frequently.

I post my own video's. Other whores post theirs. I have no control over what other people do.

Whore4x4 club was created after several members of core(craving offroad excitement) got tired of never wheeling. They left and as a joke created Whore4x4(were having offroad excitement). Its not a very pc name, But it sure gathers attention and makes people who have no clue what we do come after us. If you give us a chance you'll find out. Too bad the majority of ya'll here wont give us that chance.

Would someone link the video's to this thread?

Art Waugh 11-20-2009 04:37 PM

I'll let the person who put up the vids link them, but I can hardly believe that any area (legal trail or not) is not closed for use when it has 2-3 feet of water on it, and that is content of 2 of the vids.

Bunk 11-20-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Waugh (Post 8886)
I'll let the person who put up the vids link them, but I can hardly believe that any area (legal trail or not) is not closed for use when it has 2-3 feet of water on it, and that is content of 2 of the vids.

Before isabelle was closed you had to drive thru water(mays creek). It was that way for decades. Now its closed based on the huge increase of traffic at reiter. I think every bad thing thats ever happened at reiter has been put on our back, Mainly because of our name.

Please bear with me, I feel strongly that none of you will give us a chance and have already made up you minds. Thats unfair considering the things we have done at reiter that will get no recognition.

Art Waugh 11-20-2009 04:50 PM

No idea where isabelle is. One vid shows a yellow dodge p/u in an area under high tension lines, and the other shows rigs stuck in approx 2-3 feet of water. I don't see any moving water in either, but I could not watch all of them due to being at work.

I am willing to give you a chance, but the vids are purported to be of your group, and most of what is seen is not "acceptable" to most members of the PNW.

PistonsChick 11-20-2009 04:55 PM

I'm not trying to hide anything, anywhere - I simply replied to the original post about the vandalism at Reiter - it just happened to be posted in the "members only" section.

Since I appear to be the only one stepping out on a ledge in the thread about the damage at Reiter - I give the moderators my full permission to bring the entire thread over here to "get it out in the open".

Let's talk about it.

If no-one from "Whore" has ever done anything wrong - my bad - although it does not appear that I am the first one to call this issue up for discussion. If there are members from "Whore" causing problems (even if it's only a few members) let's talk together about what we can do to get them to modify their behavior before we have no place left to wheel anywhere in Washington State.

If the moderators decide to move it over and you don't see me engaging in the conversation - it is just because I am heading out to the Region meeting in a bit and won't be home until later...

Oh, and thank you, Bunk, for coming on here with the attitude geared towards solving the problem - that's all I ever wanted to have happen. I look forward to the conversations that will follow.

Happy Friday!