Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Racers Edge (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   rules? (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1662)

totaled_tj 04-03-2010 04:45 PM

rules?

anyone know when the competition rules will be back up? after rolling at lookingglass last summer i'm starting over and would like to set it up so i can come up to washington and race.

Dianamal77 04-03-2010 04:57 PM

The rules that were on-line were an outdated version. I can scan the current rules and e-mail them to you, just PM me your address.

Grumpy 04-03-2010 05:04 PM

There's actually a racer in Curry County?!?

totaled_tj 04-03-2010 05:14 PM

yes there is a racer here, it's a long haul up there so i kinda want to have my ducks in a row before coming up there, i like to race although i ran out of talent last summer, my parents raced with the coquille valley mud duckers in powers and lookingglass when i was younger.

Grumpy 04-03-2010 09:38 PM

" Mud Duckers"...Okay, I left Coqille in '79, so had to have been after that. I ran with the Coast Rangers in the 70's. Raced at Lookinglass a couple of times, and we did playdays in the dunes at North Bend every year, and mud races up the Millicoma...Hosted PNW Winter Convention one year, too...Now, so you'll know I'm local, my bonafidis would be Eggers Road out on Cape Ferello. Named after my Grandad.

totaled_tj 04-03-2010 10:42 PM

eggers rd was named after your grand dad thats cool, ya i think the oldest racin video i've found is like 86or87.we go to the dunes alot, my parents bought the machine shop behind napa. my dad raced with the Trains Ernie, Emma, and Anthony i believe they lived in coquille. where is the miilicoma?

Grumpy 04-04-2010 07:50 AM

Millicoma River is a branch of Coos River. One of the farmers up there used to let us use his fields on the river for our playdays. Pretty much all of the wheeling we did back in the day was in Coos County on Weyerhauser land, and on some of the BLM and private land above LaVerne Park on the Coquille River. Sure wish it was that easy to find a place now:BANGHEAD2:

CJ3BWILLYS 04-04-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy (Post 12567)
Sure wish it was that easy to find a place now:BANGHEAD2:

I hear ya !!!!!!!

Haulin 04-04-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianamal77 (Post 12558)
The rules that were on-line were an outdated version. I can scan the current rules and e-mail them to you, just PM me your address.

Is there any way to just get the rules posted on this place, others may want to join in on the fun, who know I might even want to.

Dianamal77 04-04-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haulin (Post 12579)
Is there any way to just get the rules posted on this place, others may want to join in on the fun, who know I might even want to.

Working on it. Planning on putting a scanned version on here for now.

All the comp stuff is on floppy's and we don't have a floppy drive. We've had a couple of people offer to let us use their computers so can hopefully get it in a more usable format.