Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Camp Fire Chat (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Stop in and Say Hi (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1924)

JeepNirvana 07-26-2010 08:26 PM

Stop in and Say Hi

You don't have to stay long. Just drop in for a cup of coffee, a glass of water or even a cold beer.
When you visit the forum would ya just check in here and let us know what's going on in your world?

:robwillys:

Just a little snippet? :bjeepn3:

Tammy and I had a fun weekend on a wheeling date last Saturday. Nyal (our son) is turning 27 this week and we're gonna bake him a cake. :thumbup:

A 27 year old kid. Seems like yesterday I was 27.

What's going on with you?

:dunno:

marty tilford 07-26-2010 09:38 PM

Getting ready to go back to work after having a week and a half off. Didn't get to do much because my finger was in stitches. I was able to have some help getting my transmission taken apart. Now I am just waiting for parts so we can get it back together before Summer Convention.

I am having my adapter re-drilled so I can clock the transfer case up. I don't know if it will work until I put it in. Hopefully the front drive line will clear the TH-350. We are re-drilling the pattern on the adapter to the transmission. Has anyone else tried to do this?

Well enough for now. Hope everyone has a good week at work. I hope mine will be good too. At least its only for 3 days then I have Friday off. :friday::friday:

Dogfather 07-27-2010 09:03 AM

going to a Corporate Radion Station Meeting today,

Hey don't forget

Friday and Saturday night *-10 PM

Listen to me on

www.countrygoldnetwork.com

Yahoo im yelmcgn
Skype im yelmcgn

JeepNirvana 07-27-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty tilford (Post 14310)
Getting ready to go back to work after having a week and a half off. Didn't get to do much because my finger was in stitches. I was able to have some help getting my transmission taken apart. Now I am just waiting for parts so we can get it back together before Summer Convention.

I am having my adapter re-drilled so I can clock the transfer case up. I don't know if it will work until I put it in. Hopefully the front drive line will clear the TH-350. We are re-drilling the pattern on the adapter to the transmission. Has anyone else tried to do this?

Well enough for now. Hope everyone has a good week at work. I hope mine will be good too. At least its only for 3 days then I have Friday off. :friday::friday:

Hey Marty, :wave:

Thinking of taking the "old" race jeep to Caddilac this weekend for some Summer Convention Barrel practice. Not sure yet.

Friday off. :friday:

Art Waugh 07-28-2010 12:36 PM

Sittin round waiting on parts for around 20K of jobs that we are trying to get done by Friday....... ah well ..........

poorboy_616 07-29-2010 12:08 PM

Seeming as my employment situation hasn't changed, I am going back to school this winter to finish my AA degree.

My XJ is still not running as of yet. And probably won't be for a while unless I win the lottery or stumble into a very large pile of cash.....

JeepNirvana 07-29-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Waugh (Post 14346)
Sittin round waiting on parts for around 20K of jobs that we are trying to get done by Friday....... ah well ..........

Hey Art..:wave:

Hope you got your parts in, someone has to support us around here with getting some work done..:lol8:

Peppermint Patti 08-18-2010 10:20 AM

I am taking my youngest to go get his drivers license. UUUGGGHHH!!! How did my baby grow up so fast????

JeepNirvana 08-18-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peppermint Patti (Post 14680)
I am taking my youngest to go get his drivers license. UUUGGGHHH!!! How did my baby grow up so fast????

I wonder that myself. One of the things I'm thankful for is that Jeep kids usually drive before they walk. Seems that most of them are very responsible drivers.
I'm sure yours will do fine.

But it's still darn scary..

Tamararabbit 08-19-2010 02:02 PM

i am stoping in to say won't some one please come see me in colorado its really really loonley with out my family and friends that feel like family members