Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Fall Delegates Meeting September 11th (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2001)

Offroadangie 08-30-2010 12:49 PM

Fall Delegates Meeting September 11th

Mark your calendars and plan to attend the Fall Delegates Meeting to be held in Longview, WA on September 11th, 2010. Every club should be represented there as well as all members, individual and club are encouraged to attend. Find out what is happening in YOUR Association. See the front page on the website for location details.:wave:

Art Waugh 08-30-2010 04:15 PM

We'll be there even though we will have to leave LaGrande about 2-2:30 AM Friday night/Saturday morning to get there:wave:. Have a meeting there all day Friday. Will be bringing a door prize for W/C drawing or however they are going to do it.

**EDIT** -- If anyone has any questions on the ballot proposal, feel free to ask me here, start another thread, or drop me a PM

dirk 08-30-2010 04:50 PM

I will be at the PNWJeep Meet & Greet :cj3bwillys:

Whooptink 09-02-2010 01:48 PM

Kandi and I will be there....never been to a Fall Delegates meeting before. : )

Ceg_ 09-03-2010 03:16 PM

We can not make it due to the Jeeping Nomads Swapmeet on Sunday in Yakima.

Dave McMains 09-10-2010 09:35 AM

We are getting ready to travel over to the Fall Delegates meeting today. There are several of us that will drive over 300 miles just to attend this meeting. There are a lot more of you on the west side of the state that would have to drive less than 200 round trip to attend. Please come and listen to what your delegates have to say and what the BOD is up to! We have a lot of new ideas that will be presented at the meeting. It is up to you, the members to make what we can of the organization! We want to move the PNW into the "new" era of the world wide web and all the things that can be done, but without your ok we are not going to be able to do that. I want to make it a challenge to the people that are in this organization, to come to the meeting and make a difference! The time and directions are on the front page of the web site, so dont let that be your excuse! Any BOD member can get you more information if needed! My number is 509-989-2465 call me if you need more information! Just come to the meeting! :luke: :friday: :wave:

jim putman 09-10-2010 10:33 AM

See you tomorrow Dave :luke:

Merrick Graves 09-10-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave McMains (Post 14896)
We are getting ready to travel over to the Fall Delegates meeting today. There are several of us that will drive over 300 miles just to attend this meeting. There are a lot more of you on the west side of the state that would have to drive less than 200 round trip to attend. Please come and listen to what your delegates have to say and what the BOD is up to! We have a lot of new ideas that will be presented at the meeting. It is up to you, the members to make what we can of the organization! We want to move the PNW into the "new" era of the world wide web and all the things that can be done, but without your ok we are not going to be able to do that. I want to make it a challenge to the people that are in this organization, to come to the meeting and make a difference! The time and directions are on the front page of the web site, so dont let that be your excuse! Any BOD member can get you more information if needed! My number is 509-989-2465 call me if you need more information! Just come to the meeting! :luke: :friday: :wave:

I'll let you have my proxy!!

marty tilford 09-10-2010 10:18 PM

I haven't been to the Fall Delegates meeting in a few years. But that will change cause I will be there this time. See everyone there. :wave:

Dave McMains 09-13-2010 08:27 AM

Thanks to all that came! I sure wish more of you would take the time to attend, some great things happened at this meeting and I hope all the "web wheelers" out there like what will happen in the next few months! I am not going into any detail now as you should have been there to find out your self, but I will have more information in the coming months!