Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Region Four (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Pic up a Mountain (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2030)

Hards01FXSPT 09-14-2010 10:04 PM

Pic up a Mountain

How do we get ahold of Pam as listed in the Tri-Power ,the e mails for the contact people come back as closed accounts . The PDF file and word file links on this site read "cannot be found ".

Merrick Graves 09-14-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hards91xj (Post 14932)
How do we get ahold of Pam as listed in the Tri-Power ,the e mails for the contact people come back as closed accounts . The PDF file and word file links on this site read "cannot be found ".

Either PM me or ask your Question. I will contact Pam and get you the answer.

Hards01FXSPT 09-15-2010 06:17 AM

I`m coming over for Saturday . What time is the drivers meeting and is there XL " T "shirts available to buy there this year ?

Ceg_ 09-15-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hards91xj (Post 14939)
I`m coming over for Saturday . What time is the drivers meeting and is there XL " T "shirts available to buy there this year ?

Saturday Pam told me the drivers meeting was at 8 AM.

Merrick Graves 09-15-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hards91xj (Post 14939)

There will be a selection of shirts. Also there will be a after event order submitted to the t-shirt company with the shirts then mailed to those who ordered one.

Hards01FXSPT 09-15-2010 05:02 PM

Thanks , Clayton are you going to have the same group you had last year and do the same trails and road area ?

Ceg_ 09-15-2010 09:51 PM

We plan to do the same route as last year and a lot of the same people are coming. Everyone is welcome to join us if they do not have a group to run with.

marty tilford 09-16-2010 05:59 AM

The Vancouver 4 Wheelers will have 3 rigs coming up. We would like to tag along with another group if we can. We have a CJ2-A, TJ and a Toyota pickup with nothing in the bed so we can haul a lot of trash out. We were thinking we would like to do part of the Shoestring and go by Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks if time allows.

The 2 other rigs coming have never been up to Naches before. So its kind of like when you go the beach you want to see the Ocean. When you go to Naches you need to go see Funny Rocks and Moon Rocks.:jeepnirvana:

Hards01FXSPT 09-16-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceg_ (Post 14953)
We plan to do the same route as last year and a lot of the same people are coming. Everyone is welcome to join us if they do not have a group to run with.

I`m not bringing my XJ this year, I`m running a Toyota PU With all the old folk stuff ,running boards and a canopy so I`m going to do road and trail heads and can meet up for bulk stuff or to take excess if needed ..