Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Camp Fire Chat (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Art waugh (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2118)

raspberry 10-17-2010 01:56 PM

Art waugh

I just received a telephone call from Louise Waugh, Art' wife telling me that Art has had 3 heart attacks since last Tuesday and he is in the hospital in Corvallis, Oregon at Good Samaritan. Also Louise's mother who was 90 had passed away and her funeral was last Tuesday. Art and Louise are members of Wolf Pack 4X4 out of Region 5. They have been very active members of the PNW for many years. Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers.

warrpath4x4 10-17-2010 02:03 PM

That's too bad, hope he comes back.

Grumpy 10-17-2010 02:35 PM

Wow! Not good. Passed along to the club. They will be in our thoughts!!

Binder 10-17-2010 06:15 PM

Wow that's terrible. I only met Art once but he seems like a **** of a good guy....I hope the best for him.

poppajeep 10-17-2010 07:07 PM

Thread: Art Waugh

Nancy and I came home from a band competition in Grants Pass to a message on our phone from Louise. She went through the ordeal with Nancy in person on the phone, and myself, I feel just helpless to help them out, but until he gets a little better, I guess there's nothing we can do. Art has done so much for this Association since he joined many years ago, having belonged to our Salem Jeep Club for many years in the '80s. We are still good friends, and he has to be the hardest worker for keeping lands open in Oregon. He has upset a few along the way, but he has accomplished many good things. We owe my friend Art a HUGE debt of gratitude for all he's done, and I would ask that we all include him in our prayers. Please think good thoughts about Art and Louise, and pray he recovers soon, as we need him healthy again. Greg Peters, President, Salem Jeep CLub, Salem, OR

poorboy_616 10-21-2010 03:35 PM

Praying for him on my end!

raspberry 10-27-2010 11:20 AM

Art Waugh update

I just talked with Louise about 11 AM this morning and they are still at the hospital. Art is waiting to have a defibrillator installed and if all goes well, he is hoping to get to go home tomorrow. Please keep them both in your prayers.

green machine 10-27-2010 12:44 PM

Best wishes to Art and Louise. Hope everything goes well and Art gets home soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
:pope:

warrpath4x4 10-27-2010 06:30 PM

years ago my dad had a mechanical heart valve installed, its amazing what they can do these days.

Art Waugh 11-01-2010 08:29 PM

Our thanks to all. We managed to escape on Friday, and are back home now. Got more new metal pieces in me than a SBC, they not only put in a defib unit, but 6 stents. Feeling a lot better now, but will be off work for another month as per Dr's. orders.

Louise and I wish to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts for both issues.