Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Camp Fire Chat (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hey Kyle (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2193)

JeepNirvana 12-04-2010 10:39 PM

Hey Kyle

I was going to put this down in the members section. Then I thought about it and I am hoping maybe you might invite a couple of the folks you know from Pirate over here.
I have an idea about wheeling and what I like about it. But wheeling is something that we would hope to be here for future generations, responsible use of public lands, nurtured for our children and theirs.

I'm 50 and your in your 20s do we really see it differently,

Or do we see the future of wheeling the same?

Binder 12-05-2010 05:26 PM

Hmmmm.....What's this all about? Is it an age thing or is it an Pirate thing?...Or????:pot:

PublicDisturbance 12-07-2010 12:34 PM

I feel that it is more of an "accepting everyone" thing. Dan and I may be thirty years apart in age but we think a lot alike. We want the sport to grow and with it the organization. Some don't seem to understand that there is more to the PNW4WDA than flatties and tjs. I hate to say it but members do wheel things other than that. I feel that we need to cater to that more and work hard to make everyone feel accepted, not just those that already are. We live in a technologically driven society and without this forum and others we will fail. My thoughts are that participation is the key and working together we can accomplish some pretty amazing things.....

Binder 12-07-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicDisturbance (Post 15633)
We live in a technologically driven society and without this forum and others we will fail. My thoughts are that participation is the key and working together we can accomplish some pretty amazing things.....

I don't think I know you but it seems you and I think alike.
Welcome!:cool:

PublicDisturbance 12-08-2010 08:52 AM

Thanks. I am the Region 3 Director for PNW4WDA and member of Overbored Racing, Our Gang Off Road, and Cascade Cruisers. I wheel a Yota race A Heep.

JeepNirvana 12-09-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicDisturbance (Post 15641)
Thanks. I am the Region 3 Director for PNW4WDA and member of Overbored Racing, Our Gang Off Road, and Cascade Cruisers. I wheel a Yota race A Heep.

I look forward to kicking this back and forth with you when Tammy and I get back.

Dogfather 12-11-2010 08:26 AM

you know since I have been in the PNW4WDA I have got more grief from North west wheelers about my Club having Full size rigs than from PNW4WDA members.

Now what does that say? Hummm it could say that PNW4WDA keep their Opinions in the secret society? Or they are all afaraid of getting Stomped by the younger ones... But wait I'm not a Younger one i'm in my late 40's early 50's.....

hey did I tell you one of my club members father refuses to be part of PNW4WDA because of the rules... He will go where he wants to go rather you like it or not.....been doing it for years