Feburary focus group
Subject: Tahuya/Green Focus Group
From: Jesse Sims
To: Tahuya/Green Mt. Focus Group Members
Subject: February Focus Group Meeting Agenda
The next meeting of the Tahuya/Green Mt. Focus Group will be Thursday, February 3rd; 7:00 p.m. at the QFC in Belfair, located at the corner of North Shore RD. and Old Belfair Hwy. Belfair, WA.
The agenda will include the following items:
2. Timber Sale update
3. Nova Grants/Letters of Support (Please Bring if you have)
4. Law Enforcement Update
5. Tahuya/Green Mt. Trail Crew Update
6. Volunteer Update and possible work projects
7. Green Mt. and Tahuya Plan
8. General Recreation Update (Jesse)
9. Questions/Comments/Wrap Up.
Your feedback and comments are very important and serve as a valuable resource to the DNR as we move forward. My hope and desire is that you all can attend this meeting.
Jesse Sims, Recreation Manager, Belfair + Hood Canal Units
South Puget Sound Region
Department of Natural Resources
950 Farman Ave. N
Enumclaw, WA. 98528
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.