Share your volunteer story
DNR would like to hear from you! We are looking for stories about the great work being done by our volunteers. We want to acknowledge your dedication and effort.
We invite you to share your story. Tell us about:
We’ll be collecting stories Monday, January 31 through Monday, February 14.
- Where you like to volunteer on DNR-managed lands.
- How often you volunteer.
- Why you volunteer.
- Do you volunteer with a group?
- What kinds of work or projects have you accomplished?
- Anything else you’d like to add about volunteering and why it’s important to you.
- Know someone else who is a great volunteer and an inspiration to others? Send us his or her story. Or, let us know about a great group of volunteers who you think deserves to be recognized.
Rules for the conversation: The Washington State Department of Natural Resources does not allow swearing, inappropriate photos, political rants, promotional services, advertisements or the sale of products on this site. This is a place to share information about recreation volunteerism in Washington.
Please limit comments to 2000 characters or 400-500 words. Thank you.
Click on the link to view comments & post your own:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.