Jim Sprick Park Cleanup 2012
Cleanup this weekend at Jim Sprick Park, Naches, WA. Saturday at 9:00 am. Bring your yard tools, or anything that will help you get the work done. Besides cleanup up debris, etc. This is a list we received today on projects they need:
Here is a list of projects we need help with at the Park. Hopefully we will have a stronger turn out of community members than last year. Potluck is scheduled for 6:00 PM Staurday.
Thanks again for all the work your organization does for the park and community.
1. Repair water lines by river bank
2. Cleanup area disturbed during river bank repair.
3. Install screen on gable ends of restrooms
4. Paint and stabilize picnic tables
5. Move green booth to area by the well
6. Install toilets in restrooms
7. Remove 4 old horseshoe pits
8. Fix roof leak on hotdog/hamburger booth.
9. Install old items donated by Boone & Nellie Richey.
10. Check the right side of the largest grill in the hamburger boot – it only gets lukewarm.
11. Clean out the fire pit.
12. Install wheel chair ramps in from of restrooms.
13. Repair steps on Stage.
Your welcome to bring your RV. PNW is providing Hobo Stew, donate an ingredient to put into the stew.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.