Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Naches/Manashtash (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Kaner work party (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2984)

jim putman 06-18-2012 07:22 PM

Kaner work party

DATE SET ! For the Kaner Trail Appreciation (Work Party). Work will be done near the 1903 portion.
Not exactly sure what we are all doing yet, will know more when I get more info from Jeff, Sue & Merrick.

For now - PLEASE keep JULY 28-29th OPEN for this - or change schedules as needed.
Cross post too.
Thanks, Pam

Merrick Graves 06-18-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim putman (Post 18916)
DATE SET ! For the Kaner Trail Appreciation (Work Party). Work will be done near the 1903 portion.
Not exactly sure what we are all doing yet, will know more when I get more info from Jeff, Sue & Merrick.

For now - PLEASE keep JULY 28-29th OPEN for this - or change schedules as needed.
Cross post too.
Thanks, Pam

Thanks for posting this Pam. I have confirmed the date with Jeff.

Just as a FYI. The Kaner Trail (4w676) has been loved so much it needs some work. The Naches Ranger District wants to work with the Motorized User Community to re-align the tread and do some tread work. Stay tuned for more info!

jim putman 07-04-2012 10:08 PM

Is this just going to be on sat or sat and sunday ?

Merrick Graves 07-05-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim putman (Post 18977)
Is this just going to be on sat or sat and sunday ?

I have a meeting Friday morning to plan out this whole thing. Basically we are going to reroute a lower section of The Kaner ( back to orginal route) close off and put to bed a problem area. This will provide a seamless transition and should only interupt trail users ( with a go around during work) that weekend.

I'll get back with everyone tomorrow evening. For those traveling to TJ I'll meet with you there.

Thanks

Merrick Graves 07-09-2012 08:54 PM

Naches Ranger District Presents
“Kaner Flat Trail”
Appreciation
Work Party
Saturday, July 28th

8:30 am Staging @ “Long Meadow” OHV Campsite
**Volunteers Camping Passes Available**

Come join us in supporting our trail system!

For further information contact Merrick Graves
509-653-1431
merrickhgraves@fs.fed.us

Merrick Graves 07-25-2012 07:52 PM

For those who are camping in Long Meadows I'll have camping pass's. Just hit me up!

We should be staging around 8:30 in Long Meadows.

It you should be late we will be above where the trail lands on the FS 1903 Road. Just come find us. We have plenty for everyone to do. It we have a large turn out I have a couple things to do elsewhere on the 676.

Hope to see you there. Introduce yourself it's good to be able to put a face and name to board names.

superglock 07-25-2012 09:41 PM

We are going up on friday, Where can we get camping passes?

Merrick Graves 07-26-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superglock (Post 19061)
We are going up on friday, Where can we get camping passes?

I'll hand them out Friday afternoon and Saturday Morning. No worries I know the compliance officer!

superglock 07-27-2012 11:08 AM

Thanks.