Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions Concerns Comments (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OHV Trails and Areas in Washington page Out dated (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3047)

Ceg_ 07-30-2012 11:15 PM

OHV Trails and Areas in Washington page Out dated

The web page "OHV Trails and Areas in Washington" is out dated. Some managers have changed and it is also missing other areas we as PNW4WDA members work to keep open to ORVs.

JeepNirvana 08-03-2012 09:33 AM

Clay, we need to spend some time in the phone, we can make the corrections next week when I get back in town.

:jeepnirvana:

Ceg_ 08-05-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepNirvana (Post 19111)
Clay, we need to spend some time in the phone, we can make the corrections next week when I get back in town.

:jeepnirvana:

Cool. Basically the areas Jim Putman and the Region Directors have area director/managers for. Like Region 4 has Ron Rutherford for Ahtanum State Forest, Wenas and Rimrock. I report back for Beverly Dunes and I as for now am reporting back for (the up-coming new area to add 4x4 trails called) "Naneum State Forest".

jim putman 08-05-2012 08:58 PM

Clay, send me your e-mail addy and I will send you the list I have and we will update it as needed.

Ceg_ 08-06-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim putman (Post 19122)
Clay, send me your e-mail addy and I will send you the list I have and we will update it as needed.

My e-mail is GoPlay@EasternWashingtonAdventures.com but Dan will need this info to update the site. I only know the guys in our region that report to Earl.

I would like to see all the areas the PNW4WDA is working to keep open listed. I came to this site when I first got on line years ago and was hoping to find info about a few ORV areas that I heard of. They were not listed and years later that still aren't. I had not looked at that list in years and kind of forgot about until I got an e-mail from someone that was looking for info about Naches on the PNW4WDA site. They said Naches was not listed on the PNW4WDA OHV area page. That kind of surprised me since Trail Jam is held there.

Ceg_ 08-06-2012 11:32 AM

The old list:
Quote:

# Trail/Area Description Location Manager PNW4WDA Manager
A Walker Valley Lowland Riding Area SE of Mt Vernon, WA DNR Ed Tenney, (360)-863-8181
B Tahuya State Forest Trail System SW of Bremerton, WA DNR Jeff Williams,(West)-(360)-377-1971
C Elbe Hills Trail System E of Elbe, WA DNR Joe Wittig,(253)-722-6708
D Beverly Dunes Sand Dunes E of Beverly, WA DNR Bill Wiester,(509)-750-5129
E Evans Creek Trail System NW of Mt Rainier NP USFS Derrick Clark, (360)-761-7096
F Liberty Forest Trails E of Liberty, WA USFS Dale Neuman,(509) 663-0477 (before 2 pm)
G Moses Lake Dunes Sand Dunes S of Moses Lake, WA Grant County Dave McMains (509) 765-2922
H Seven Mile Open Riding Area NW of Spokane, WA State Parks Jeff Williams, (East) (509) 467-4177
I Twin Sisters Forest Trails NW of Kettle Falls, WA USFS undefined
Region 4 list
Ahtanum State Forest - Forest Trails & Roads - W of Yakima - DNR - Ron Rutherford
Beverly - Sand Dunes - E of Beverly - DNR - Clay Graham
Juniper - Sand Dunes - SE of Pasco - BLM - Doug Conner
Liberty - Trail System - E of Liberty - USFS - Dale Neuman
Manastash - Trail System - SW of Ellensburg - USFS - ?
Moses Lake - Sand Dunes - S of Moses Lake - Dave McMains
Naneum State Forest - Forest Roads - N of Ellensburg - Clay Graham
Naches - Trail System - W of Naches - USFS - Pam Remley
Ranks (AKA The Slab) - Open Riding Area - NW of Zillah - BLM & Private - Clay Graham
Rimrock - Trail System - SW of Naches - USFS - Ron Rutherford
Wenas - Forest Roads - NW of Selah - DNR - Ron Rutherford