Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions Concerns Comments (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Asociate Member dues (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3296)

Art Waugh 05-10-2013 08:53 AM

Asociate Member dues

We need to update the sign up page on the website to reflect the dues increase that was passed at W/C. Class II went to $75.00 and Class III went to $50.00

Have sent email to membership and Tripower to correct the paper as well since that has not been changed either.

Thanks

Art Waugh 05-24-2013 03:05 PM

In addition to the above:

On the clubs page, Region 5-Wolfpack is in Lebanon, not LeBanon.
Other issue on Region 5 map on clubs page- Boundary line needs to follow the green line just below the "5" to the border with Idaho, and revert to green line where it is now black. Southern boundary was changed a couple of years ago.

Clubs page, Region 6- Alan has not been region Director since Feb. 2012. Junction City Jeepers folded up about 4 years ago, and Cascade Offroad has not been a member for at least 4 years. There are also two clubs not listed as members. The club in Burns, Hi Desert/Harney County, has been a member for at least 4 years, and is one of the clubs the current Region Director is a member of. Another new club this past winter is Northeast Oregon Wheelers.

Those are the issues I am aware of, who knows how out of date the rest of it is, with dropped clubs and new ones not listed. The web team needs to get with membership and get this thing corrected, Been two weeks since I brought up the Associate dues issue on the join now page, and still not corrected. Doubt it will be, since it has not been done yet.

This kind of out of date material (some by 4-5 years) does not bode well for getting new people in the PNW when they call a club that has either folded or is no longer a member, or calling a Region Director that is out of office, and they end up making more calls to get what they want.

I heard from Ron at TriPower, so that should be corrected in the next issue. Have not heard back from Membership, but it looks like she as been busy getting out the decals.

Art Waugh 05-31-2013 07:42 AM

And yet another week goes by...............:Topes::Wildman:

Dogfather 05-31-2013 10:52 AM

Ok Sorry for the delay Saturday Morning I will Make sure these things are fixed...

rholm 05-31-2013 01:22 PM

Hello Art,

Thank you for your input and bringing these items to our attention. I have updated/corrected the items you mentioned (except for the map which I am still working on) and welcome any other suggestions you may have.

In the future though it would be helpful if you could also email us at webmaster@pnw4wda.org; that way we will see the request right away and will be able to address it sooner.

Regards,

Rich

Art Waugh 05-31-2013 04:08 PM

I sent the first one that way and never went anywhere. I also sent it to Pres. at PNW and got it back as failed to her forward addy.

Since it never got taken care of, it goes out here. Sorry feathers are ruffled, but it needs to be kept current for our present members and the ones out there looking.

Appreciate it being worked on.

JeepNirvana 05-31-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art Waugh (Post 19777)
I sent the first one that way and never went anywhere. I also sent it to Pres. at PNW and got it back as failed to her forward addy.

Since it never got taken care of, it goes out here. Sorry feathers are ruffled, but it needs to be kept current for our present members and the ones out there looking.

Appreciate it being worked on.

No feathers are ruffled, we are all a team here.

All of us..:friday:

rholm 05-31-2013 05:35 PM

Hello Art,

I know it can get frustrating when not getting any response from an issue reported. Unfortunately I never received your email message; with virus scanners and spam filters this sometimes happens. So please, if you ever get a failure message from sending to a PNW address please let us know so we can resolved the issue. Also, if you get an error or no response from an email sent you can send it directly to me (rh425@hotmail.com) that way if there is an issue with our system I'll be sure to get it.

Thanks again for bringing these items to our attention,

Rich

Art Waugh 06-03-2013 02:18 PM

Appreciate the fixes, looks great.