Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Annual Events (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Team Trophy Challenge Washington (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=366)

Dirtball 02-11-2009 11:03 AM

Team Trophy Challenge Washington
 
The Timber Tamers are putting on the third annual Team Trophy Challenge Washington on Sept. 12th & 13th
please see the website www.TTCW.org for complete rules, information and sign up.

this is a unique competion that is for teams of 2 rigs and 4 team members and challenges you to be prepaird for anything we throw at you. this is not a race but an event aimed at the normal trail type rigs and every day type situations..
we are limited to 20 teams, so if it sounds interesting sign up ASAP.

the profits from this event are ear-marked to help the Cle Elum Ranger Dist. with funds for the things their normal budget can not supply them.

we hope you check out the site and come out and play.....:thumbup:

jim putman 02-11-2009 05:01 PM

Mark, You made it :thumbup: I stickied it for you as well.

Dirtball 02-11-2009 06:34 PM

thanks Jim. i used you as a reference to get signed on here but i think thats what took so long... LOL thanks for the Stickie..
now wheres your Team App for TTCW 2009??? LOL
and dont give me that "i'm too old" crap! :luke:

jim putman 02-11-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtball (Post 1876)
thanks Jim. i used you as a reference to get signed on here but i think thats what took so long... LOL thanks for the Stickie..
now wheres your Team App for TTCW 2009??? LOL
and dont give me that "i'm too old" crap! :luke:

Well duh :ImaPoser: doing that put you into the passing a federal background check as I am a known terrorist around here:JimP:. But I am to old :luke: Maybe we can discuss it this weekend at WC and see if I can get my handicap parking privs.

Dirtball 02-11-2009 07:14 PM

sorry but i will not be able to make WC this year.
and you have a known handicap so you can park anywhere you like....
:bounce2:<--- happy bouncing Dirtball???

Dirtball 03-03-2009 06:53 AM

OK, Now that Winter Convention is over, time to plan your summer.
check out the web site on this, this competition was specificly designed for the weekend warrior, not the mega built buggies. this is your chance to have a blast wheeling while testing yourself, your rig and your friends. just ask anyone who has done this the last two years or the number of years it was put on in Tillamook, Oregon. check it out. any questions?
www.TTCW.org

jeepn 03-03-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtball (Post 2560)
OK, Now that Winter Convention is over, time to plan your summer.
check out the web site on this, this competition was specificly designed for the weekend warrior, not the mega built buggies. this is your chance to have a blast wheeling while testing yourself, your rig and your friends. just ask anyone who has done this the last two years or the number of years it was put on in Tillamook, Oregon. check it out. any questions?
www.TTCW.org

Where are you going to hold the event?

Dirtball 03-04-2009 06:53 AM

it will be in Washington State. we dont give out the exact location until a month before the event to keep the pre-running down to a minimum. but trust me, its not some super secret remote area. it is held on the standard trails we all run normally. :bounce2:<--- happy bouncing Dirtball

jeepn 03-04-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtball (Post 2582)
it will be in Washington State. we dont give out the exact location until a month before the event to keep the pre-running down to a minimum. but trust me, its not some super secret remote area. it is held on the standard trails we all run normally. :bounce2:<--- happy bouncing Dirtball

Well I guess I won't know where I'm going Labor Day until you give out the exact location then I can go pre-run. Should be like a party for all those who are going to run the event the next week-end. It will change my plans in that I'll have to be easy on my POS so I don't break it before the event. Thanks

Dirtball 03-31-2009 06:59 AM

ok, just bringing this back up to the top. the field is now about half full. i was talking to a writer (Chris) from the Sacramento office of 4Wheeler Magazine yesterday and he is interested in coming up and covering this event for one of the publications. He spoke with Rick Pewe' who actually ran and won this event when it was held in Oregon. I am trying to convince them into putting their own team together . So no more excused Guy & Gals, :luke:is not an excuse either...!!! come out & play, i guarentee you a time to rememeber!:bounce2:(happy bouncing dirtball)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.