Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions Concerns Comments (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Fall Delegates Meeting (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=617)

marty tilford 05-04-2009 05:58 PM

Fall Delegates Meeting

I was looking in the calendar section on the front page and did not find anything posted for the Fall Delegates Meeting. Was hoping that someone could get that updated.

I also was looking at the events section on the front page and saw there was a spot for the SUV event. It is out dated by a few years and I don't even think we currently offer it. Just thought we might want to have it removed.

Thanks,

raspberry 05-04-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marty tilford (Post 3699)
I was looking in the calendar section on the front page and did not find anything posted for the Fall Delegates Meeting. Was hoping that someone could get that updated.

I also was looking at the events section on the front page and saw there was a spot for the SUV event. It is out dated by a few years and I don't even think we currently offer it. Just thought we might want to have it removed.

Thanks,

Marty, I can't begin to tell you how many times I've sent an e-mail to our Webmaster, Edward Campbell asking him to remove the things from the front page as well as the events page that have been completed, and other things that need to be changed. He has chosen not to respond to me, wish I knew how to set off a bomb under him to really get his attention. Any ideas?

EagleMark 05-05-2009 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raspberry (Post 3717)
Marty, I can't begin to tell you how many times I've sent an e-mail to our Webmaster, Edward Campbell asking him to remove the things from the front page as well as the events page that have been completed, and other things that need to be changed. He has chosen not to respond to me, wish I knew how to set off a bomb under him to really get his attention. Any ideas?

Wow that doesn't sound like Edward? I know he was hospitalized with a bad infection awhile back, and had moved and... maybe I should offer to help with some webmaster chores?

Dogfather 05-08-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raspberry (Post 3717)

WOW!!!! Catch a Guy while he's Down and Give Him a Swift Kick....

Geeezzzeee I Step back for a Month and Try and Get Moved and This is the Lickin I get.....

Thank you Sande I Love you too...

I will get cought up Soon.... and Thanks Mark....