Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Questions Concerns Comments (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Idaho Trails (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91)

EagleMark 01-07-2009 10:14 AM

Idaho Trails

I'll volunteer to moderate the Idaho Trails with information from North Idaho Trail Blazers meetings.

EagleMark 01-20-2009 08:42 PM

ttt

JeepNirvana 01-20-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleMark (Post 251)
I'll volunteer to moderate the Idaho Trails with information from North Idaho Trail Blazers meetings.

Your contributions to the Idaho trails section would be greatly appreciated.

:thumbup::clap:

EagleMark 01-24-2009 07:27 AM

There are two forums in the Idaho section that need to be removed. One is Brickel Creek. It is on private timber property and has been closed for years.

The other is Medicine lodge. No one here knows about it and I checked with Region 8 who started their own Org. and is not part of PNW4WDA and again no one knew anything about it. Internet checks finds a Medicine lodge area for horses only.

I will try to get more information from the old region 8 guys on St Anthony's sand dunes. That is a long way from me.

I will also update the Pine Creek with information after the NITB meeting. It is closed now (seasonal) so it does not matter. Opens, sorry it is open Jan 1st but no legal way in till about March/April when snow clears some.

Dogfather 01-24-2009 09:00 AM

so where do you wheel then?

EagleMark 01-24-2009 10:16 AM

Pine creek.
Seven mile ORV park WA.
Colville Forrest WA.
All Forrest service roads all winter (Snow Wheelin)

There may be five more Forrest roads (35 miles) in February marked as 4x4 trails when the Coeur d'Alene Forrest Service Travel Plan maps come out Thanks to North Idaho Trail Blazers hard work.

We are contemplating a law suit against St Joe national Forrest for not including us in their travel plan as the quads and motorcycles got plenty of trails.

Kaniksu travel Plan is to start very soon and one of our members is a fish biologist for them so we have a good chance of some more legal trails there.

JeepNirvana 01-25-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleMark (Post 1195)
There are two forums in the Idaho section that need to be removed. One is Brickel Creek. It is on private timber property and has been closed for years.

The other is Medicine lodge. No one here knows about it and I checked with Region 8 who started their own Org. and is not part of PNW4WDA and again no one knew anything about it. Internet checks finds a Medicine lodge area for horses only.

I will try to get more information from the old region 8 guys on St Anthony's sand dunes. That is a long way from me.

I will also update the Pine Creek with information after the NITB meeting. It is closed now (seasonal) so it does not matter. Opens, sorry it is open Jan 1st but no legal way in till about March/April when snow clears some.

We will work on these tomorrow. Monday.

Any other concerns please let me have them and we can get em fixed up for ya.

:thumbup:

EagleMark 01-25-2009 07:29 PM

Thanks but last I looked they were done? :thumbup:

JeepNirvana 01-25-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleMark (Post 1313)
Thanks but last I looked they were done? :thumbup:

Tireless,tireless I tell ya...:eekorginal:

:wave: