Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association

Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/index.php)
-   Blown Beads (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   We suck (http://www.pnw4wda.org/forums/showthread.php?t=998)

jim putman 08-26-2009 09:50 PM

We suck

http://www.snort4x4.com/forum/showth...121#post360121

Heres a post from another bbs that really rings the bell. I went looking on our site and found nothing about this playday except a one blurb on the comp events link on the front page:diana:. Hes right we suck at publishing information about our events.:DirtDOG:

Ceg_ 08-26-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleMark (Post 6257)
As far as we suck! Speak for yourself, I agree you suck! But the rest of us here are great and do the best we can...

:ignore:

jim putman 08-26-2009 11:22 PM

Nice post Mark, I didnt realize that you had to register on snort to read. So heres the post. For a little background.I have been trying for years to get the buggy crowd to our events Rick (aka binder ) a SNORT member came down to summer convention with us and compeated with his buggy. He had a great time. He came to our site looking for information on the next playday:diana: but couldnt find any information about it. Thus my 'we suck" comment refering to the fact that we dont advertise our own events so how can people attend:icon_confused: This is a growth oppertunity on several levels I just hope we can all see that.

[qoute from binder]
[Yes it was a little steep$$......I'm thinking of going to the event the weekend before Labor day but I can't find much info about it. The PNW web site really does suck.]

Nichol 08-27-2009 08:26 AM

:D I am a member of the SNORT forum, I lurk to be entertained and sometimes they have great information. It's really not risque at all

I agree, I think there could be more information posted. I am waiting for pictures to be posted from Summer Convention...........:DirtDOG:

EagleMark 08-27-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beyatch (Post 6276)
I agree, I think there could be more information posted. I am waiting for pictures to be posted from Summer Convention...........:DirtDOG:

Wish I was there but life wouldn't allow it... Thanks to all who put forth the effort needed to put on such an event! :icon_mrgreen:

dirk 08-27-2009 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beyatch (Post 6276)

Yes the Summer Convention thread kinda "sucks"...I'm glad everyone had a great time, but let's see some flippin' pictures :pot:

Ceg_ 08-27-2009 01:37 PM

I would also like to see pictures posted. On the Summer Convention '09 thread and again in Wheeling reports and pics pics, pics, pics... for all to see.

Binder 08-30-2009 04:05 PM

Well I finally got my registration squared away for this web site....I'm the guy with the rock buggy at Summer convention who said your web site sucks.:lol8: I didn't really mean it like that though but that for a new guy looking for information this web site is a bit lacking. I understand that maybe new people need to learn the ropes a bit and not be spoon fed but maybe just a bit more info could help people get involved.
Myself I'm planning to make it to Ethel this Sat just for the day so if you see me come on over and say hi.
My names Rick.:thumbup:

Ceg_ 08-30-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binder (Post 6418)
Well I finally got my registration squared away for this web site....I'm the guy with the rock buggy at Summer convention who said your web site sucks.:lol8: I didn't really mean it like that though but that for a new guy looking for information this web site is a bit lacking. I understand that maybe new people need to learn the ropes a bit and not be spoon fed but maybe just a bit more info could help people get involved.

This is a very good topic about info not getting out. We are looking for better ways to do some things since times have changed. In your opinion how can the PNW4WDA get the info out better?

Thanks and welcome to the forum!

EagleMark 08-30-2009 10:00 PM

Hi Rick Thanks for letting us know. It wasn't that we took your message as an insult. It's just the guy who relyed the message to us who is supposed to be a leader and moderator here said "We Suck" My reply has been deleted but he gets away with this kind of BS all the time. Here's part of my reply to him.
Originally Posted by EagleMark
As far as we suck! Speak for yourself, I agree you suck! But the rest of us here are great and do the best we can...

I didn't have anything to do with that event but would like to here from you what we could have done differantly?