Thread: Two weeks....
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Class II web wheeler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawl Mama View Post
Sorry to hear about your job, but glad your knee is getting better.
They can't legally fire you for an injury, but they can manufacture "evidence" that can get you fired. I have appealed, and talked with the Corporate office until I turned blue head to toe.
They wouldn't budge.

I pulled out the manual and also quoted it verbatim, that if what they claim happened actually did happened it wasn't in effect until after I had gotten hired. After I got fired they distributed the new policy. My wife still works there and isn't happy with the upper management for what they did to me.

Being treated like a criminal by the company that once said you were great, is complete and total

SO now I get some money for disability, and unemployment, but am looking for a better company to work for.

I got a call two days post-op from Home Depot looking for an interview. I told them about my surgery and asked to reschedule. The gal said I am on the list and that she will call in a couple weeks (we will see).

I say to that employer for being buttheads about the process. I can look elsewhere.....