View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:41 PM
PNW President

Hmmm.... my co-workers. I have got several of them to come and watch a race over the years and they always can't believe it. Especially if it is a muddy one, they have a hard time associating my work life with my fun life. I have had the opprtunity to take a few of them for a ride and they love it. Other hobbies include Mariners, football both college and pro, playing cards with friends and whatever might come our way. We have property in Shelton and love to go there when we have a free night. Right now we have been preparing for our daughters wedding in August. We love our future son-in-law and are looking forward to the festivites. We also like to go to Yuma, AZ although we didn't make it this spring but will probably go in the fall. Before the wedding in August we are going to Jamaica in June. We have been planning this trip with friends for about three years. There are 36 of us going and our best friends daughter is going to get married while we are there. I was a travel agent for many years and love to travel anywhere. Next question....