View Single Post
  #5  
Old 04-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Jon_in_da_couve Jon_in_da_couve is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vancouver, Wa
Posts: 30
Default

Thanks again Art, the additional info is helpful. I sent a follow up mail to Michelle Lombardo at the USFS to see if she could let me know who she has been working with. I also asked from some additional details on what caused the delay, what additional studies are needed, and how this impacts the recomendation for Alternative 2. Alternative two (in my opinion) wasn't the best, but it also wasn't the worst for OHV's (class II and other). I hope this delay doesn't mean something worse may be propsoed or implemented.

And your right, the hikers / mtn bikers do seem to have a better lobby in place.... at this point.
__________________
Jon
Those Guys Off Road
Reply With Quote