Thread: project A.D.D.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:23 PM
AMSOIL DEALER

Default project A.D.D.

Ok so where do i begin with this, i have been asked a couple times if i have A.D.D. so thats where i get the name and you will see why. I was building the powerwagon up and then found out on fathers day that i am going to be a dad. Well a single cab pickup just wasnt going to cut it, couldnt find a extended or club cab that i could rob the cab off of so i did a little measuring. With a little wheel base adjustments i can fit my CJ6 body onto the W200 powerwagon chassis.

From the powerwagon i will be using the chassis (frame, suspension, axles, trans, brand new engine), rear fuel tank that will be moved.

From the CJ6 i will be using basicly just the body, tub, windshield, and hood. I will place the grill where i need it to clear the engine, build tube fenders, and stretch the hood to where i need it.

Of course theres alot more to this plan but im sure you all want pics.

yup there is carpet screwed down to the floors

jeep sat for a while, check out that pipe and elbow roll bar

pulled the carpet and seat out (which was held in by 2 bolts and a structural 2x4 lol), there was less damage than i thought there would be

first time getting to open the tool box

pulled the hood off and started to clean the hinges and the hood

from what i can tell there is about 8 coats of paint on this thing, im not planning on taking it all down to bare metal but i will be taking it down a few. i also cut out the first of many holes and rust spots, no rust in the hood but there were a couple ripped open areas.

North East Oregon 4 Wheelers, PR officer

MEMBER OF: blue ribbon coalition, tread lightly,