View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
I am sorry you guys feel that way. Back in the day, the shoestring and the Kaner , and all the other trails for that matter, used to be that way too,(tight) but bigger rigs were allowed to "try" the trails and now you can take a "semi" through them. So now the guys with the small rigs have a trail that will give them a challenge, and you think it is unfair. I think you are a little "narrow" minded in your thinking. Be glad that a trail that was closed, is open again! Maybe you should go and play at Reiter.... ooops I forgot they closed it because too many big rigs went in there and tore it up! Dont call when something good occurs but dosent allow you to participate. Check one of my bylines, Build your rig to fit the trails, dont change the trails to fit your rig. This pretty much says it all.
Well said Dave. And in the same vein I don't get all bent out of shape because I'm not allowed to run my Jeep on an ATV trail. One trail is not gonna kill someone to stay off of. If someone wants to run any trail out there they should buy a horse.

Any official word yet on when it will be open to run?