View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockaholic View Post
Does that make you feel better if somebody rolls in a closed area? If they are in a closed area then they get what they deserve? WE WERE NOT IN A CLOSED AREA!!! The Forest Service did a good job of mapping and even marking the CLOSED AREA on the ground. You would have to be blind to miss it. I would not come to your great wheeling area to break the rules! That is just not cool and I personally take offence to your remark!! Empty allegations like yours can cause closures just as easily as running off trail!!
I'm curious what you're emplying by "feeling better" because someone rolled? I'm sure no one wants, anyone to get hurt because of accidents in our hobby, or any other situation? That's just a stupid thought...as for the closure when one reads the memo about the closures, and is familiar w/ the area an easy assumption could be interpreted as to what trails & roads are closed.

I guess I'm confused also as to what remark was made to affend you? That he pointed out that the area could be closed? I assume that after the roll that you folks took the most direct line out (I would) which would of been down (just and assumption)?