View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Old Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McMains View Post
We are getting ready to travel over to the Fall Delegates meeting today. There are several of us that will drive over 300 miles just to attend this meeting. There are a lot more of you on the west side of the state that would have to drive less than 200 round trip to attend. Please come and listen to what your delegates have to say and what the BOD is up to! We have a lot of new ideas that will be presented at the meeting. It is up to you, the members to make what we can of the organization! We want to move the PNW into the "new" era of the world wide web and all the things that can be done, but without your ok we are not going to be able to do that. I want to make it a challenge to the people that are in this organization, to come to the meeting and make a difference! The time and directions are on the front page of the web site, so dont let that be your excuse! Any BOD member can get you more information if needed! My number is 509-989-2465 call me if you need more information! Just come to the meeting!
I'll let you have my proxy!!