View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:46 AM
PNW President

**PLEASE SEND THIS ON TO YOUR LIST**

There is another meeting to help determine the direction of the Straddleline ORV Sports park when it reopens in the spring. The meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 18th, 6pm at the Timberland Library in Monetesano. The meeting room is located around the back of the building on the bottom level. The County Commissioners are getting the information needed to decide whether the park will reopen as a County run facility or be contracted out to a private vendor. There are pros and cons to both ideas and as 4 wheelers we need your support. Brandon & I have attended the two other meetings and are the only 4 wheelers there. If you would like more information or would like to ride along to the meeting on Monday please give me a call at 253-381-7916 or email me at offroadangie@aol.com . There have been alot of emails going out to the motorcycle community for privatization. Like I said I think there are pros and cons for both but we need to have people show up and voice their opinions. Both meetings have been really constructive. I have had conversations with a person who has voiced an interest in running the park. Before I can support that I would want a written contract protecting the rights of the 4 Wheel Drive users but I need to know what you want.

I would also like to know if the price were right who would be interested in hosting an event at the park. Let me know what you think and we would love to see you at the meeting,

Angie Marek