Art Waugh update
I just talked with Louise about 11 AM this morning and they are still at the hospital. Art is waiting to have a defibrillator installed and if all goes well, he is hoping to get to go home tomorrow. Please keep them both in your prayers.
Region 4 Secretary/Treasurer