Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. We have found new property and are waiting for dry weather to begin building the new track.
Unless some unforseen issue arises, we should be on for a 2011 race. Right now we are looking at dates either right before or right after CreeknTrail.
More to come! Looking forward to seeing the races return!