View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Washington State Director

Hello TWIG Member:

Naches is in the planning process of the Spring Trail Closure and would like your input. Please see the attached message below from Michelle King. There is also a detailed attached scoping letter - please open it to get all of the information.

If you have comments on this proposal or would like more information, please contact Michelle King. Her contact information is as follows. It is also listed within the scoping letter.

Michelle's telephone number is (509) 653-1420, Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.

Address official comments to:

Michelle King, NEPA Planner

Naches Ranger District

10237 U.S. Highway 12

Naches, WA 98937

or Email to:

comments-pacificnorthwest-wenatchee-naches@fs.fed.us

Thank you!

Sue Ranger

Susan Ranger

District Recreation Planner

Naches District, Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest

sranger@fs.fed.us

(509)653-1446

The Naches Ranger District is in the planning process of the Spring Trail Closure and would like your input. I have attached a PDF letter with the project objectives and the proposed action. If you cannot open the file or would like a cd/printed copy mailed to you, please let me know. I would also be happy to provide you with more information on the project and the NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) process.

The Naches Ranger District plans to have a decision on the proposed action by the end of February 2012. This project is classified as a Categorical Exclusion, therefore, there is no formal comment period. It would be most helpful to receive comments and feedback by February 25th.

*We appreciate your willingness to be notified via email as it saves us paper and postage.

*If you would like to be removed from the Naches Mailing List, please call or email me.

Thank you,

Michelle D. King
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA