View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:45 PM
Friends

Yaay. I can finally post.

Hi. My name is Kyle. On Pirate4x4 and pretty much every forum I can remember joining, I go by CowboyKyle.

I just moved to Puyallup from Rapid City, SD. I'm used to having world class rock crawling in my back yard. The unfortunate part was 2 fold: It was only open during Summer months, and it reeks havoc on full size trail rigs.

I'm 27, not married, zero kids. I've been in the USAF for 5.5 years and just got stationed at McChord.

Is there any wheeling here?

I have a 2003 Ram 1500. It's been ...... massaged. A little.

It has a D60 front, Sterling 10.5" rear, 3 link front, ORI struts and full hydro. And a lot of dents. 5.7L HEMI, 545RFE trans, NP241, 5.13 gears, Spartan front locker. I have a rear Detroit waiting to go in, and an NP205 waiting on a 241/205 build.

Tow rig is an '06 F-250 6.8L/ZF-6 truck, 20ft Big Tex.

This was me last week.

This is a problem I'm currently battling. Can't decide if I wanna just rebuild the hoops and keep on wheeling, or if I wanna rebuild the front frame from the cab mounts forward. The ORIs have internal bumps. Had I JUST been rock crawling, it probably would've been fine. But 350hp and 6,000lbs just BEGS to be jumped on old fire roads. So, it's not fine.

Anyways, I'm originally from Texas, and miss it dearly.

Looking forward to wheeling and making new friends.