View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Cherokee Master

Well, when the issues are brought up privately and voice mails left and PM's sent and the BOD has seen it and done nothing, then it is time to get it in the open. I have heard nothing from anyone on the issues I brought up in the members section. If this is what it takes to get action so be it. I have a club member still waiting for a membership card-how long would you wait?

Sande, sorry you feel that way, you have done an excellent job with the position you hold. You are right about being volunteers and I well know that. When I could no longer fullfill the duties of the office, I resigned to let someone else take it over. Other BOD members have seen the issues in the other threads but nothing has been done. So don't jump in my case over failures of other BOD members to do the job they took on. There has been plenty of time to correct the issues I brought up. I have not climbed on any one BOD members frame. This is a collective failure that needs to be addressed and fixed.

Merrick- Looks like. As I said elsewhere, if not a part of the favored few, just send your money and shut up. No one care weather their act is together or not.

In a way, I'm suprised that the thread is still here and was not deleted over the week end.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team

Last edited by Art Waugh; 07-31-2012 at 11:33 AM.