View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:52 AM
Cherokee Master

PNW has a business plan that gets looked at and supposedly updated as needed, but that seems to be as far as it goes. As far as Dave's issues with land use and response, there are only a few that get it and really will jump on it. He is right in that most seem not to care about it, at least until their favorite route is locked down.

My issues are with things that should be done right without thinking about it, like getting membership issues done in a timely manner. Since April is NOT a timely manner. Having an over 10 year out of date email on an associate member is sloppy housekeeping as is having the wrong associate member pricing here on this site. Is anyone even trying to fix this? Since I have not been contacted, the answer is obviously a big, huge resounding NO.

This association had better start getting it's act together or members are just going to say the h*ll with it and go elsewhere. I am looking at losing members with this kind of cr*p and I don't need that.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team