View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Art Waugh's Avatar
Art Waugh Art Waugh is offline
Cherokee Master
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lebanon,OR
Posts: 892

Since I am not up on WA regs on the OHV tabs, would like some clarification. In OR, our Class II permits for 4x4's are required on public land anytime the vehicle is being used as an OHV. We also have a reciprical agreement with WA, on all of our classes of OHV.

Looking for the regs up there on when OHV tabs are required and if this revision to Discover goes through exempting OHV tabbed vehicles or dual registered rigs, will this apply to out of state vehicles with valid OHV permits in their state of registration if a reciprocity agreement is in effect.

This is something that should be clarified for the out of staters, and addressed if it does not apply.
1981 Cherokee W/T, 360, T-18, Warn 8274 in custom bumper/deer strainer (tested and approved)

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV/Recreation Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

Pres.- Outcast Land Use Review Team
Reply With Quote