View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Washington State Director

Default Naches mailing list

I am seeking out some of my key members of the public (you) to help me spread the word. In an effort to continue to improve our District’s two-way communication, I am trying to get more individuals on the Naches Mailing List. I know a lot of you help by forwarding on Naches or TWIG emails, but I am concerned that some people rely too heavily on others informing them. With new changes coming down the NEPA pipeline, it will be increasingly more important that individuals not only get updates, but have a close relationship with the District and can call us/email us if they have questions.

I attached a simple flyer promoting joining the Naches Mailing list. If you could please pass that on or post it where others can see, that would be greatly appreciated.

I am also going to make an effort to send out more emails than usual about ongoing district matters. It is still difficult with a large portion of our mailing list not having email to keep them as easily in the loop as those that do have email.

Thanks for your support and I am open to other suggestions of getting more individuals involved in our projects. As you know we can be limited in funds and employees, but I am hopeful that if we utilize that right methods I can work ‘smarter and not harder’ to reach more people.

Thanks,
Michelle
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Join Naches Mailing List.pdf (174.8 KB, 1 views)
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA