View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Cherokee Master

Offer stands---you state rust (surface oxidation) needs to be dealt with, only 1/2 the pistons in, crank balanced (need to do the entire rotating assembly) performance cam, but if not a low end grunt version does not do me any good. If a light hone will not clean up and square the bores, then the pistons you have are worthless.

This sounds like you started a living room rebuild and gave up. If it goes in my rig, I will never have to pull it out again because it was a cheapie job that was tossed together to finish what someone else started. I will have to basically start from scratch, and that is why I call it a core. The price you want as quoted to me is pie in the sky, IMO, for what you have, and condition. That is more in the range of a slightly used rebuilt running engine.

If you decide to accept the offer, PM me and we can work out details.

Art

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team

Last edited by Art Waugh; 10-09-2013 at 11:38 AM.