View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Cherokee Master

I was told years ago that the only way any national info was going to be put on here was in a read only format, well that has been done with the State Directors page, but still not there, It is sent to BOD members to distribute to their people as they see fit. Three threads in the past 24 months, and one of those was on the loss of Ms Cook.

State Directors are pretty good at putting out info as they get it for their areas, but that is as far as it goes, unless one of us peons trips across something and puts it up. I pretty much have gone to the "rely on myself" route to get any thing, unless my State Director puts it up here or it comes down via email, or I see it in the local fish wrapper

Yeah, the BOD needs to be more active and proactive on this thing and it has been told to them multiple times, and most won't get it or do it. But yet they want this Association to grow. Go figure. When I could no longer perform the duties of the position I had, I gave it up and handed it to someone else. We seem to have some on the BOD that like the status of the job and the perks, but really don't fulfill the entire duty spectrum.

More hate mail coming my way now........

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team

Last edited by Art Waugh; 04-02-2014 at 11:38 AM.