View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 04:59 PM
Friends

Default Newbie - Brand new for wheeling

Hi All,

Its great to meet you all here. I joined this group yesterday to just get kick start my interest on off roading. I moved to USA couple of years back and i don't have my rig yet.

I love outdoors and adventures. for couple years now i have been trying to read, watch stuffs all about the off roads. now i am ready to jump into action but i don't know where to start with. I know the first basic need is to have a rig and start hitting the basic trails and i am in process of getting one.

while that is in progress i would like to get advice's, suggestion from you experienced guys, like meet and discuss more and watch some action.

I would love come meet, great, discuss, watch you guys in the trails and that would give me more clue of what interest i am developing about off roads and what kind of vehicle i need to start with. is there a calender or meet up you guys post and would like to invite me or let me know and i can come and participate as spectator?

i am pretty much handy and can work on trucks and would say i am comfortable in getting a stock rig and upgrade as needed. so seeking advice to get started on this

thanks.