1994 Jeep Cherokee 4 door lifted, sliders, more
1994 Jeep Cherokee SE $3850.00
• Clean title in hand – not salvaged, etc
• Well maintained – all fluids, plugs, filters recent
• No leaks from motor, transfer case, tranny, or diff’s
• Non-smoking vehicle
• 155,779 miles currently
• White exterior, tan interior
• 4.0 High Output motor
• A/C, cruise control
• Rear defrost, rear wiper
• 4.5” Rough Country lift (by Les Schwab)
• Black steel “soft 8” wheels
• 32x11.50 Wild Country RVT mud terrains w/ 60% tread and a full sized matching spare with only 1k miles on it
• Custom rock sliders (like Tomken)
• CB with antennae
• Factory slider luggage rack
• Just flew thru DEQ with new plates and tags till 12/10
• Brakes are 70% rear, 60% front
• Runs and drives great – 17-21 mpg average
• Turn-key and ready for your next adventure!
• Cabela’s nylon front seat covers
• Rubber floor mats
• Alpine CD player
• Upgraded speakers throughout
* The parking brake is not connected at the handle and is currently inoperable, but this is an easy fix. The front bumper has a dent. This vehicle has regular wear-and-tear of the interior and exterior given its mileage. I bought this vehicle in October of 2008 from a female college student (2nd owner) who bought this from a family member (original owner). This vehicle was purchased at **** Hannah in Vancouver and has been locally owned since. I searched long and hard before I found a Cherokee this clean, lifted, and ready-to-go. I added the rock sliders and CB system. I am only selling because I am inheriting another vehicle. And the Thule luggage carrier shown in the pic’s is not included.
Hop in, turn the key, and head wherever!!
Last edited by jim putman; 03-07-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Reason: added price