PNW4WDA First toy drive/ vehicle show
All vehicles dirt bikes, quads, Harley’s, jeeps, buggy’s, sand rails, pickup’s, and Tow rigs are encouraged to attend
1. Any vehicle can attend. Any vehicle brought must be in clean appearance
2. Price of admission is one toy of any kind restrictions are that they are brand new.
3. No alcoholic beverages at this event it is for children and may have possible media attention.
4. If food is made all personnel handling food. must have food handlers cards.
5. There will be no music coming from any vehicles unless cleared through staff.
6. Any obscene stickers/writing on vehicle must be covered.
This event is not for the volunteers nor people participating, it is for the Seattle children’s hospital.
The final outcome of this will reward us all with “possible positive media” All funds donated to this event will go towards children geared activities.
1. Bouncy house/ any other blow up big toy
2. A dunk tank
3. Face Painter
4. There is a monster truck that is at farm fresh produce every year that gives kids rides maybe he will help.
I would like to have a huge BBQ but depending how much money is donated to this event. Will determine what happens.
Any one that would like to help can p.m. me I still have yet to find a place to hold this event.