Thread: Wta & rei
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Old Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk View Post
How do they support...prizes at Trail Jam or does it extend beyond that? I know that ARB, WARN & a few local Jeep Dealerships have had a strong presence at Trail Jam over the years.

But do they cough up $$$ for projects we would like to accomplish? I am thinking BFG might be the closest to this...with their efforts to recognize great trails in the US. Naches Trail, the Crushers in TSF...pretty sure some money was donated to help preserve these. How much did PNW4WDA get towards the Naches? How much did Raven Offroad Club get to maintain the Crushers?

I am not upset...just having a conversation with ya Jim
Warn has a year to year contract. It defines what we do for them and in turn what they do for us. Warns is likely to change when it renews.

ARB is currently not under such a contract.

The auto (jeep) dealerships are also not under any such contract.

I do know all of the auto suppliers mentioned are in a bigtime hurt. Currently it is very difficult to get donations of any kind from them.

BFG donated $3500 to the PNW4WDA for continueing work towards the betterment of the Naches Pass Trail. This years work on that trail will be reimbursed (by PNW4WDA)for money spent.

All of these company's budget for their promo's/events in either late Oct. or early Nov. After then they do have some ability to react to some additions and donations. All of the company's mentioned have event/donation planners and as such there is a method to address them. Generally speaking you need to meet their criteria to get donations. What will their benifit be? Size does matter.