The way it is supposed to be working right now:
1. Club sends updates to Membership.
2. Membership updates database.
3. Membership sends database to all officers.
4. Webmaster runs script on database, producing list of club data.
5. Webmaster copies data from script into file on website.
6. Website always displays up-to-date data.
If we had the membership database online (but protected so only officers had access), we could eliminate steps 3-5.
With a little more work to allow clubs to directly update their data in the database, we could also eliminate step 2.
Last edited by ADragoo; 09-18-2009 at 10:38 AM.