From our clubs Rules and Trail Etiquette
1. Have food, drinks, cold weather gear, First aid kit, and recovery gear on or in your ORV. A CB radio and Fire extinguisher if you have a rig.
2. Make sure your vehicle is trail worthy and legal.
3. Don't leave the convoy without talking to the Trail Boss.
4. If you donít see the vehicle behind you within a few minutes, stop. Wait until you can see the vehicle again before going on.
5. Stop and wait at intersection for the vehicle behind you so they know which way to turn.
6. Tread Lightly! Stay on roads and trails.
7. Pack it in, Pack it out!
8. Keep your speed down when meeting others on your path and around camps.
9. Drive safe.
10. Respect all the Trail Boss's decisions.
11. Be safe and courteous to others when on All Wheelers Runs or when displaying the club name.