View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Washington State Director

OK, Howdy all. As many of you have heard, Our rules of the game have come full circle now. Long story short, Once again, Shelbi went back to bat for us and got the powers that be to give us one more season grandfathered in at the Monster Jam monster truck shows in Tacoma, Portland, and Spokane using our PNW4WDA rules and specs. The one item that they are unable to give in on is we will be required to have driveline hoops on both the front & rear driveshafts. The driveline hoops need to be as in there rule book. Drive shaft loops are mandatory on all drive shafts. They must be a minimum of one (1) inch wide by 1/4 inch thick or 3/4 inch tubing diameter
So, That being said. with several people signing up, then canceling, then re signing up, as the rules of the game have changed, I need to start again from scratch , So I need everyone who wants to be a part of the shows at any of the 3 venues to please tell me again. If you have a need to be a part of a particular show, let me know.
We are putting together sponsors for the shirts this year, If you or someone you know would like to be a sponsor and have there company name on the shirts, have them contact me.
This year, each driver that signs up and pays there entry fee, will receive a t-shirt for free. additional shirts, and or sweat shirts will be at additional cost. We will need your shirt sizes.
Please pass this information on to those that don't get these e-mails.

Rob Stafford
PNW4WDA Competition Chairman
Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA