Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Racers Edge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Racers Edge Race Repair Repeat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:45 PM
totaled_tj's Avatar
totaled_tj totaled_tj is offline
Food Stamp Motorsports
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brookings OR
Posts: 12
Default rules?

anyone know when the competition rules will be back up? after rolling at lookingglass last summer i'm starting over and would like to set it up so i can come up to washington and race.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Dianamal77's Avatar
Dianamal77 Dianamal77 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spanaway
Posts: 548
Default

The rules that were on-line were an outdated version. I can scan the current rules and e-mail them to you, just PM me your address.
__________________
Diana Stafford
Overbored Racing
Cascade 4x4s
PNW4WDA and Region 2 Public Relations
Real Deal Doe Run Member
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kennewick, WA
Posts: 469
Default

There's actually a racer in Curry County?!?
__________________
Dave Walters
Tri Cities Peak Putters
Land Use Coordinator

www.peakputters.com


It's a Scout thing
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Haulin Haulin is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: here
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianamal77 View Post
The rules that were on-line were an outdated version. I can scan the current rules and e-mail them to you, just PM me your address.
Is there any way to just get the rules posted on this place, others may want to join in on the fun, who know I might even want to.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Dianamal77's Avatar
Dianamal77 Dianamal77 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spanaway
Posts: 548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulin View Post
Is there any way to just get the rules posted on this place, others may want to join in on the fun, who know I might even want to.

Working on it. Planning on putting a scanned version on here for now.

All the comp stuff is on floppy's and we don't have a floppy drive. We've had a couple of people offer to let us use their computers so can hopefully get it in a more usable format.
__________________
Diana Stafford
Overbored Racing
Cascade 4x4s
PNW4WDA and Region 2 Public Relations
Real Deal Doe Run Member
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Haulin Haulin is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: here
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianamal77 View Post
Working on it. Planning on putting a scanned version on here for now.

All the comp stuff is on floppy's and we don't have a floppy drive. We've had a couple of people offer to let us use their computers so can hopefully get it in a more usable format.
All righty then!! Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:24 PM
JeepNirvana's Avatar
JeepNirvana JeepNirvana is offline
<----Busy Wild
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NiRvAnA
Posts: 100,001,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulin View Post
Is there any way to just get the rules posted on this place, others may want to join in on the fun, who know I might even want to.


We'll fire up another forum section specific to rules if we get them in a format we can use here.

Good Idea.
__________________
Dan Rheaume
RAY-OME
Outdoor 4x4's
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Haulin Haulin is offline
Friends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: here
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNirvana View Post
We'll fire up another forum section specific to rules if we get them in a format we can use here.

Good Idea.
OK, but to be truthful, I don't normally follow rules anyway!
Just the way they used to be would be great.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-04-2010, 02:47 PM
JeepNirvana's Avatar
JeepNirvana JeepNirvana is offline
<----Busy Wild
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NiRvAnA
Posts: 100,001,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haulin View Post
OK, but to be truthful, I don't normally follow rules anyway!
Just the way they used to be would be great.






irtDOG:


__________________
Dan Rheaume
RAY-OME
Outdoor 4x4's
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-03-2010, 05:14 PM
totaled_tj's Avatar
totaled_tj totaled_tj is offline
Food Stamp Motorsports
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brookings OR
Posts: 12
Default

yes there is a racer here, it's a long haul up there so i kinda want to have my ducks in a row before coming up there, i like to race although i ran out of talent last summer, my parents raced with the coquille valley mud duckers in powers and lookingglass when i was younger.
__________________
"If you ain't first your last"

Last edited by totaled_tj; 04-03-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.