Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Annual Events > Winter Convention
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Winter Convention Together

Old 01-13-2010, 09:48 PM
PNW President

If you need a room keep checking in case someone cancels. We have almost all of the rooms in the hotel booked for the convention. There are over 150 booked for Saturday night alone. There are still a lot of people who have not sent in their reservation forms. We have extended the due date but you need to get them in right away. Go to the main page and click on Winter Convention to print off a form. Remember when you buy a mug/glass for Friday night it give you refillable beer or soda. There will be a cash bar for other types of drinks. Don't forget your 50's clothes for Friday night as we have many fun events planned starting at 7:00pm and there will be the history displays and vendors over in the Events Center until 6pm and then again on Saturday. The entertainment for Saturday night will knock your socks off but only if you have a dinner ticket. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at www.offroadangie@aol.com or call me at 253-537-3172. See you soon!
Old 01-24-2010, 08:32 PM

Hello fellow PNW4WDA clubs,
Looking forward to the PNW4WDA’s 50th Anniversary Winter Convention.

There are many activities planned for the weekend but one thing we are still in need of is door prizes. We are looking for door prizes that are “4-wheeling” related (i.e. outdoor gear, 4-wheel drive equipment, camping equipment etc).

If you or your club is interested in donating please let me know ASAP as we are only 19 days away from the big event.

We appreciate the support you have given the PNW4WDA in the past and the future.

Thanks,
Kellie Solomon
Co-Chair, Winter Convention 2010
Spanaway Moonshiners Jeep Club
kellie@moonshinersjeepclub.com
www.moonshinersjeepclub.com
Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Washington State Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelliebellie View Post
Hello fellow PNW4WDA clubs,
Looking forward to the PNW4WDA’s 50th Anniversary Winter Convention.

There are many activities planned for the weekend but one thing we are still in need of is door prizes. We are looking for door prizes that are “4-wheeling” related (i.e. outdoor gear, 4-wheel drive equipment, camping equipment etc).

If you or your club is interested in donating please let me know ASAP as we are only 19 days away from the big event.

We appreciate the support you have given the PNW4WDA in the past and the future.

Thanks,
Kellie Solomon

Co-Chair, Winter Convention 2010
Spanaway Moonshiners Jeep Club
kellie@moonshinersjeepclub.com
www.moonshinersjeepclub.com
The Hombres are donating a snatch block and a cb radio. My company (under reconstruction)is donating a nice work type jacket. I will be dropping these off to Megan in a coupe of days.
Member #40 Hombres jeep club
Region 2 landmatters chairman
Wa. State Director PNW4WDA
Old 01-24-2010, 09:14 PM
PNW President

Thank you Jim. You can also drop them off at Dan's office if it works for you.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:07 PM

Jim~thanks for the donation...we appreciate it.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Winter Convention is right around the corner. Be there or be square.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Convention 1965.jpg (118.1 KB, 5 views)
PNW4WDA and Region 2 Public Relations
Real Deal Doe Run Member
Old 01-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Cherokee Master

Angie already knows, but we are bringing a set of cast iron frying pans and a digital caliper up from Wolfpack.

1988 Cherokee 4 door, 3" Rancho lift, custom sliders/steps, custom roof rack, custom camo paint, custom camo headliner, custom bumpers and Warn 9500 HS, 31-10.50's

Only 31's, but can drag self with either rig

BLM John Day/Snake RAC-OHV Representative

Wolfpack 4x4's - Region 5 - "Cave Lupum"

VP- Outcast Land Use Review Team
Old 01-29-2010, 02:17 PM

Thanks Art, all donations are much appreciated.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:28 PM

Remember if there is anyone who has reserved a room but will not be attending please remind them to cancel as there are a number of people on a waiting list.

Also, don't forget about the auction for the HEAD TABLE. Money to be donated to charity!

I am getting so excited...can't wait, should be a GOOD TIME!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:41 AM
PNW President

I will be sending out confirmation letters this week but wanted to update people on a few items....

Friday night hospitality room is being sponsored by 4Wheel Parts. We will have fun, food, games, costume contest (get your 50's outfits ready), dancing, kareokee and much more... For $10.00 you can purchase a commerative glass (while supplies last) and that gets you refills of beer or soda during the evening. There will also be a cash bar.

Saturday night Dinner/Entertainment is going to be really fun. Remember only those with dinner tickets will have admission to the show following dinner. We are having a full stage show featuring Elvis, Marilyn Monroe and Buddy Holly. Not to be missed! At this time we have over 300 registered for dinner.

Pre orders for shirts are now closed but if you still need dinner reservations call me at 253-537-3172 and I will see what I can do.

See you soon....

Last edited by Offroadangie; 02-01-2010 at 10:42 AM. Reason: spelling