Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Your Regional Forums > Region Two
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Region Two Where the Rubber Meets the Trail!

Old 06-18-2010, 08:20 AM
The One that Screws it up

Mr Gibby Let me tell you what I have learned.. since you volunteered me for Region Director.

If you want a Voice in the PNW4WDA, Send a Club Delegate to the meetings and inject your Opinion, Or heck come yourself and inject your Opinion, your voice will be heard. Ask Brian from WOW/PNW4WDA his voice is heard, his Logic is considered.

We Can Not. and Will Not Speak for any Non Member. We can not afford to. The PNW4WDA has worked too hard for two many years to gain the trust and respect of the Members of the Forest service and DNR to Start trying to represent parts of the four wheeling community that we have no control or influence over.

The Non Members of the PNW4WDA that want to make a difference in the wheeling community are the ones that come to the focus group meeting.

Sir I apologize if this seams Harsh but it's the way things are. We really could use some young Blood to get involved, as I have said since Day one of my Tenure as Region 2 Director. If there is anything I can do to help our wheeling community and this Great Organization Please tell me what it is.
DogpoundOffroad
Old 06-18-2010, 08:27 AM

I am a member. I cannot send a club delegate since our club voted not to continue with the PNW4WDA but I continue to join as an individual member.

But I guess I'll shut up again since my MEMBER voice doesn't mean anything unless it's at a meeting, even though I cannot vote on anything.

See ya on the trails.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Has some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
I am a member. I cannot send a club delegate since our club voted not to continue with the PNW4WDA but I continue to join as an individual member.

But I guess I'll shut up again since my MEMBER voice doesn't mean anything unless it's at a meeting, even though I cannot vote on anything.

See ya on the trails.

Isn't there a independant members club just for this purpose?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:21 AM

You know it's funny you say that we have asked all the indipendant Members in Region 2 if they were interested in forming an independant members Club in Region 2 and have not had more that 2 people return with an answer..
DogpoundOffroad
Old 06-29-2010, 06:47 AM
Has some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfather View Post
You know it's funny you say that we have asked all the indipendant Members in Region 2 if they were interested in forming an independant members Club in Region 2 and have not had more that 2 people return with an answer..
Myself I'm not interested but I thought that there was such a club for people like Gibby.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 AM

There is an Individual members club I think down in Region 3. But it was Mine and Jims Idea that it would be nice to have one for our Region members as well so the most voisterious ones could have just that a voice..

But I'm here to tell you... and anyone that wants to listen.

You would be surprised how much wait your opinion has in the region meeting.

If you explain your opinion to the majority at the meeting, and it makes sense you CAN Sway the vote. You yourself can not vote but if you have a solid vote the jury will come over and vote how you want.

Does that make sense?
DogpoundOffroad
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Old Goat

Each and every club in the PNW4WDA is an indivdual members club made up of like minded people. The club everybody refers to in Region 3 is a club structured just like every other club within the PNW4WDA. The orgins of the name was intended to be a play on words henceforth it is named " The Indivdual Members Club". Anyone can join the club. Many PNW4WDA members who have lost a club thru one of life's many reasons have used the club as a rebound means to stay involved in the PNW4WDA.

For anyone wanting to have a say in the PNW4WDA it's a simple process. It's stated in the bylaws. You don't have to join a club, just form your own and join the Region of your choice. You get a voice and a vote. Very simple.