||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Built 2001 TJ For Sale
2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ), 4.0L, 6-Speed Manual, Soft-Top with Half Doors. $14,500 OBO.
This rig is set up for reliable crawling, hunting, and fishing in the backwoods. The drivetrain has been gone through and the 4.0L engine is famous for it’s durability, known to last several hundred thousand miles before needing to be rebuilt. 132,XXX miles, runs great.
Modifications and upgraded equipment includes:
• 4.56 gears with E-Lockers front and rear;
• 35 inch Goodyear MTRs, with steel wheels and a full size spare;
• Warn 8000lb winch, wired to operate from the driver’s seat;
• JB Conversions extra-short heavy-duty slip yoke eliminator with Tom Woods driveshaft;
• 6-Speed from later model Wrangler (TJ), with new clutch;
• Heavy duty tie-rod and drag link;
• Old Man Emu shocks;
• “Rhino” lined tub;
• Heavy duty rear bumper with tire carrier and 2 inch receiver;
• Rusty’s long travel suspension;
• 4 inch suspension and 1.5 inch body lift;
• Gas tank, transfer case and rocker panel armor/skidplates;
• CB Radio with auxiliary speaker and bullhorn;
• Marine (waterproof) stereo;
• Optima battery;
• Wide fender flares;
• Sway bar disconnects;
• Tuffy locking center console.
If interested send me a PM.