Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Wheeling > Your Regional Forums > Region Two > Meeting Minutes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 06:31 PM

Default April 2013 Minutes

Region 2 Delegates Meeting
April 18th
Tacoma, WA

Director Dan Morris called the meeting to order at 7:30pm.
The Pledge of Allegiance was recited and a moment of silence for the sick and departed was observed.

Secretary’s Report: Derrick Clark made a motion to accept minutes as posted on the forums and in Tri-Power, Connie Largen seconded, motion passed.

Treasurer’s Report: We received another $200 for trailer donations; we still need to get the rest of the donations to get the bank account back up above the mark so we don’t get charged the monthly maintenance fee. Derrick Clark made a motion to accept the report as written and read, George Johnson seconded, motion passed.

We Did It/Club Power: No report.

Naches: Still closed till July 15th. Forest service roads are open for travel, just stay off trails.

Evans Creek: Opened back up, lots of snow, so get up there and start running! Clubs can host the campground during the weekends in the summer and hand out maps, do runs, clean trails, etc. A host sheet was passed around; it is also on the Rednecks and Rugrats facebook page along with more information.

Elbe: Work party April 27/28, it is mostly going to be cleaning trash and fixing small stuff, it will probably be too wet to do a whole lot. There will be monthly work parties, dates to be determined.

Tahuya: Saturday (4/20) 9am-12pm work party, potluck lunch.

Land Matters: Legislature: 2 bills; Senate bill 5906 – $500,000 to slip into the budget; House bill 1954 – gas tax. Hearing tomorrow (4/19) at 1:30 for the bills, should be televised. Support your work parties; it helps get grants which supports funding for all that we do. King County approved the purchase of the 410 property, it is a possibility that it will go through. There is about 25,000 acres give or take.

ORV Watch: No report.

Letter Writing: Willy and Debbie have been writing like mad. If you wrote letters then let Angie know who you emailed, about what and when so she can keep track of it all.

Way & Means: No report.

Membership: JBLM Chapter Military Jeepers – 75 members, made up of active duty and honorably discharged soldiers.

Public Relations: Lots of people wanting to join new clubs, more than ever before. What clubs are accepting new members? Try to make up a small bio about your club about if you’re accepting members, what type of running you like to do, what your club is all about, what type of club you are (Jeep, Toyota, etc), how to get in contact with you (facebook, email, phone, website), etc. Thanks to the clubs that had rigs down at Truckfest. There is a 4x4 show this Saturday at Garage Plus in Spanaway. There will be BBQ, music, etc. Will be lots of fun!

Future 4-Wheelers: Gotten 3 logo designs so far, keep working on those and get them in! Age bracket is 5 till your 21st birthday. Due date is July 4th.

Competition: Competition rules are on the website. Trying to make a new tech form, hopefully by the start of race season we will have the new form finished. 9 races scheduled including summer convention. This year we have 6 different race sites, including a couple new ones we haven’t raced at before. All the information is on the website. If you get a chance go on the website (www.PNW4WDA.org) and check out the calendar of events. Independents race will be at the Monroe adventure park, 1100 acres of trails, we will be using approx 110. Equipment will be provided by the park. We can do almost what we want.
5/11/13 to 5/12/13, Tacoma Webfooters, Straddleline ORV Park
5/25, 5/26 & 5/27/13, Spanaway Moonshiners, TBA
TBA, Barrel Extravaganza (2 Shows), Cowlitz County Fair Grounds, Longview, WA
6/22/13 and 6/23/13, Independents, Monroe Adventure Park, Monroe, WA
7/06/13 & 7/07/13, Free Wheelers & 4 at A Time, Ethel, WA
7/20/13 & 7/21/13, Outdoor 4x4, Ethel, WA
7/27/13 & 7/28/13, Mud Daubers, Chehalis Fairgrounds, WA
8/9, 8/10 & 8/11/13, Summer Convention, Ethel, WA
8/31, 9/1 & 9/2/13, Overbored, Ethel, WA
9/28/13 & 9/29/13, Doo Wop Ditty Dirt Club, Silver Ridge Ranch, Easton, WA

Old Business: Work party 4/20 & 4/21 at Jim Sprick Park. At about 3pm when the work party is over there is a meeting to talk about Jamboree; if you didn’t get signed up there is a wait list. 4 Wheel Parts will be a sponsor, along with Daystar, and Northridge 4x4.

New business: Webfooters Race: Straddeline ORV park will have the concession stand open from 9am-7pm on Saturday, then open back up at 9am for breakfast on Sunday. They will be bringing in light towers and there will be a late night of Saturday night barrels. ¬¬–¬¬-- Moonshiners Race: released more clues as to where their race is. Moonshiners will be doing kids races, so prince/princess will be out there. There will be a large tent delivered and set up for the Saturday night social. --- Doo Wop’s Race: still looking for a water truck to use. A friend of Shawn and Dorothy Churchill’s purchased a water truck that may be able to be used at the races. Supposed to be street legal, single rear axle, considerably smaller than most other water trucks so easy to maneuver. --- Jeep Jam at Bruce Titus Jeep (located in Olympia) wants to have another event this year on June 15th, more information to be released. --- 4 Wheel Parts: the hinges on new hinges for the cooler used for beverages during meetings, John O’Brian makes a motion to purchase hinges, Rob Stafford seconded, motion passed.

Meeting adjourned at 8:30 pm

Respectfully submitted,
Jessica Bailey, Outcast 4x4
Old 05-30-2013, 12:29 PM
The One that Screws it up

sit looks like it worked How many times did you have to try?
DogpoundOffroad
Old 05-30-2013, 04:13 PM

No it hasnt worked. This is April's Minutes, I've been trying to post May's. I need to get them up soon. Still won't let me.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:14 PM

If you look you'll see I posted these April 27th. Lol.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:37 AM

my Bad send them to me lets see if I can?
DogpoundOffroad
Old 06-06-2013, 07:39 AM

I just created a new thread and copied the April ones in there?
and it worked????
DogpoundOffroad
Old 06-07-2013, 12:38 PM

It is still not letting me. I'm not sure why. Still showing up with all the error stuff.