Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2009, 10:01 AM
<----Busy Wild

Default A chance to Show your Rig at TruckFest

We need your help, and your rig.....
We have been invited to be a part of Four Wheel parts Truck Fest again this year http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/truc...gn=03-20-09_WA They would like us to have a PNW4WDA PR booth as well as Host a demonstration booth to field questions about winching , use of a hi lift jack, etc.
We will need a couple trail rigs for that booth, and we have been asked if we would like to use there show/sale as a show and shine,to show off our toys to the public and see how many people we can sign up as members of the PNW4WDA.

OK, You will need to bring your rig in on Friday afternoon / evening and leave it there until Sunday afternoon when the show is over. I am hoping for several race rigs, as well as an assortment of trail rigs. I would like to see a variety from flattys to JKs. If we have more vehicles than space, they would like for us to create a walkway of rigs from the gate to the building. There will be security on sight overnight to keep an eye on things.

If you, or someone you know would like to participate, please contact me asap, and I will add you to the list.

We will also need volunteers to man the PR booth and demonstration booths over the weekend.

Thankyou in advance to all that help us promote our sport!!
Rob Stafford
PNW4WDA Competition Chairman
Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!
Rob Stafford
PNW4WDA Competition Chairman
Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!
Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin