Go Back   Pacific Northwest Four Wheel Drive Association > Around the Camp Fire > Camp Fire Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Camp Fire Chat Pull up a chair sit down and talk

Old 07-23-2009, 04:02 PM
ForestWatchVP.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE TRASH View Post
Yup I sure do......
I just have to say it. Chocolate covered Peanut kind of like a M&M with out the candy shell.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:34 PM
No club affiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceg_ View Post
I just have to say it. Chocolate covered Peanut kind of like a M&M with out the candy shell.

Oh and just in case anyone was thinking the dumb drink chick was dancing or whatever from that pic here is what it was all about She wanted to be Atlas I guess...

Old 07-23-2009, 10:10 PM
<----Busy Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE TRASH View Post

Oh and just in case anyone was thinking the dumb drink chick was dancing or whatever from that pic here is what it was all about She wanted to be Atlas I guess...

I don't think she was dumb. I'm not even sure she was as trashed as she was acting. Having fun in the woods is exactly the place to do it.
It is a great pic from both angles.
What you probably hear from others including me is the fear that drinking to much in the woods while operating equipment can lead to us losing our rights to have fun there.

There is an area outside Vernal Utah that I love to ride motorcycle in.
It is also and area with great lakes and camping. Someone jumped off a cliff in an area that was totally suited for that and killed them self. Not intentionally just was swimming drunk and having a good time.
Now no one can jump into the lake in this beautiful area completely suited for diving above the level of the lake or they get fined.
One drunk person wrecked it for everybody in that area.
Of course I don't agree with the law. It's just an example of what can happen.
If it means I have to lay off the booze in a beautiful area so I don't wreck it for my grandkids, I'm gonna do it.

Cascade4x4s
Webteam member
Forum Admin

Last edited by JeepNirvana; 07-23-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:37 PM
No club affiliation

Granted I wasn't there but knowing her I'd say YES she really was as drunk as she was acting. I don't advocate drinking on the trail riding shotty or not if you can't keep your head about you. "That guy" is the one that gets things shut down, the one that has to do things to such an excess that they lose control of themselves and cause havoc and mayhem. Heck I wheel with a few people that have a few beers on the trail even, granted yet again I'm not condoning it and they know their limits so in a all day run there may be a 6 pack of empties in the trash bag. Some people just drink beer while others such as myself drink iced tea.